Monday 15 October 2012

Review: Bourgois Intuitive Liner

Today I'm going to review this new eyeliner from Bourgois. It is a much cheaper version of the newly launched Clarins 3-Dot Liner. From the other reviews I have seen online I thought this was going to be a life changing product, but I can't say it has made much of an impression on me. I love a good winged eyeliner look so I hoped this would make life easier, but I was can't say it has.




It is a slim, 3-pronged pen-style eyeliner. The idea of the liner is a good one and I can see it working for people that mightn't have a steady hand and just want a little bit of definition but for a full on cat-eye flick it just gets messy. I also found it transferred onto the crease of my eyelid after a couple of hours which is a serious pain in the arse.

The one use i did find this liner good for, is for defining my lower lash-line. When I'm not going for full on liner on the waterline (I usually just use Benefits Eye Bright pencil on my waterline to take away any redness and make my eyes look bigger) I find this does a great job at giving subtle definition along my lashes without being too heavy. I just press the liner in along my lash line and it is very natural looking.

I am always very hard pressed to find a worthy replacement for my trusty Rimmel Glam Eyes liquid liner, which I have been using for years now. It just can't be beaten on price or formula and ease of use. I think this liner is a good buy if you're looking for a product to add a hint of definition to your eyes, or if your hands aren't the steadiest, just not the product for doing a cat-eye flick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment