Monday 18 March 2013

My eyebrow obsession, with a review of Mac Fluidline Brow Gelcreme

If anyone knows me at all they will know of my obsession with eyebrows. I have absolutely terrible eyebrows that refuse to fill out into the Brook Sheilds brows that I wish I had. This is due to the fact that I hacked at them with a crap tweezers when I was a clueless teenager and ruined them forever. My usual go-to eyebrow product is Mac Eyebrows in Brunette, which is a twist up brow pencil that is a perfect match for my brows and which is so simple to apply. I go through one of these pencils approximately every 4 weeks since there is not a huge amount of product and the fact I use it so enthusiastically.  This works out very expensive at €17 a pop but its ok cos they can be returned for Back to Mac to get a nice free lipstick. This helps ease the pain slightly. 





A new product that was recently released as part of The Stylish Brow collection from Mac, is Fluidline Brow Gelcreme. This comes in three colours, Dirty Blonde, Redhead and my shade, Deep Dark Brunette. It is a fantastic product which is super pigmented and long wearing. It applies really smoothly and works well at setting any stray hairs too. I use this with a small angled brush from Sigma. It can be a bit much for every day wear as some time and care needs to be taken while applying it as mistakes to the shape will be obvious, but for night time it is the perfect product to finish off a look. It is a great product which I can see myself getting lots of use out of, I just wish it wasn't limited edition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment